NOA Design + Construction (NOA) is a fully-integrated design and project management firm. We specialize in the design and execution of high-end residential properties in San Francisco and throughout the Bay Area.
As the single point of contact, we manage each project from inception to completion. Our services include design, interiors, project management, construction, and move-in. Through the integration of these elements we maintain control over the entire trajectory of the project.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and reliable Site Supervisor with at least 10 years of experience to join our team in San Francisco, CA.
The Site Supervisor will be on multiple job sites managing construction projects at various phases of the project in collaboration with Project Managers. Projects range from minor interior upgrades to shell/ground up remodels primarily located in San Francisco and the North Bay.
- Manage construction sites, including subcontractors, material delivery, site safety and cleanliness
- Coordinate with General Contractor, subcontractors and suppliers in conjunction with Project Managers and Purchasing Manager
- Read and review site plans, specifications and scheduling.
- Organize, report and plan construction activity and progress
- Forecast and manage foreseen problems and issues
- Assist Project Managers with inspection and permitting
- Oversee onsite compliance of the company’s safety policies and OSHA standards
Qualifications, Skills and Software
- Experience in high-end residential is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong MS Office Suite program skills
- Procore experience is plus
- Knowledge of finish schedules, drawing sets, and architectural details
- Extensive knowledge of construction management, construction details and best practices and procedures
- Excellent time management skills, highly organized and able to efficiently communication with project team, clients and subcontractors.
- Ability to be flexible and embrace shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Must be US citizen, Permanent Resident or hold valid work visa
- Bachelor's Degree or higher
- 10+ years of experience
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Health insurance, dental and vision plans
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and additional holidays
- You'll be part of a young, dynamic, fun team that's building beautiful spaces in SF
If you are interested, please send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com