We are currently looking for a dynamic and talented designer with 3-5 years of experience to join our team in San Francisco, CA.
As Designer, you have exemplary design skills. You are proficient in detailing and in the technical fundamentals of architecture and interior design. You will work under the direct supervision of our Senior Designer collaborating on all phases of design, production and on-site administration.
- Assisting Senior Designer through all design phases
- Hand sketching, rendering and graphic communication
- Preparing project presentation materials -- boards, presentation books, models, etc.
- Preparing technical documentation of projects
- Coordinating drawings and specifications
- Preparing and issuing Bid Documents
- Preparing codes search
- Contributing and maintaining CAD/BIM library organization
Qualifications, Skills and Software
- Creative and has a strong aesthetic sense
- Attention to detail is a must!
- Strong organizational, collaboration, communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to take direction and thrive in a collaborative environment
- Produce documentation for all design phases: Programming, SD, DD, BID and CDs
- Software expertise in:
- AutoCAD 2016
- Revit 2016
- MS Office
- Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in high-end residential is a plus
- Must be US citizen, Permanent Resident or hold valid work visa
- Bachelor's Degree or higher from an accredited Architecture Program
- 3-5 years of experience
Salary and Benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Health insurance, dental and vision plans
- Paid vacation, sick leave, and additional holidays
- You'll be part of a young, dynamic, fun team that's creating beautiful spaces in SF
If you are interested, please send us your resume and portfolio/samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org